Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Baby Bates Number Two

It's been so long since I've kept up on the blog. I'm busy, and trying to focus more on my novel. 

To fill you all in: we are pregnant with our second babe! We couldn't be more thrilled and excited. The little one will be here after the first of the year (sometime)! 

This pregnancy has been really hard. I have hyperemesis gravidarum and it's not easy to live with especially with a toddler to care for. It's all very much worth it, but I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. That makes me sad, and to all you mamas struggling with being pregnant, just know this: you are not alone. Just because pregnancy isn't amazing for us doesn't mean we aren't grateful or happy. It's just hard. 

And it's okay to feel however we feel about it! 

Here is a cute announcement photo we did for this baby! I was 20 weeks. 

Amelia loves her sibling already and is so excited to be a big sister! 

xo 

Chelsea  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric